Lady Katherine Residential Care features:
- Independent living
- 24 hour on site care and assistance from qualified staff
- Safe and secure environment
- In-house alarm call system
- Beautiful, modern, en-suite, single and double apartments
- Continuity of care
- Charming courtyard and extensive gardens
- Glorious, tranquil, Warwickshire countryside
- experience of 300+ years of care
- Caring Christian ethos
A Place to Call Home
At Lady Katherine Housing and Care we provide a secure and caring environment which meets the individual needs of each resident. We have 29 residential apartments, some of which are in the Courtyard and some in the former Master’s House. All have en suite facilities.
We believe that Lady Katherine Housing and Care is a real home, where residents have their own front door.
A home where residents and their relatives can feel content, at ease and build satisfying relationships and make new friendships with other members of the community.
Safe in the knowledge that there is always someone there.
The care staff provide twenty four hour cover seven days a week.
Each appartment has an alarm call system and all our residents have pendants to wear, should they need assitance in an emergency.
“Our mission and purpose is to offer care, comfort, nurture, respect and dignity within an environment which is both safe and stimulating”