Lady Katherine Resipte Care features:
- Beautiful, en-suite, dedicated respite apartments
- Flexible length of stay
- 24 hour on site care and assistance from qualified staff
- Safe and secure environment
- In-house alarm call system
- Home cooked meals - freshly cooked on site each day
- Daily activity programme
- Charming courtyard and extensive gardens
- Glorious, tranquil, Warwickshire countryside
- experience of 300+ years of care
- Caring Christian ethos
A Home from Home Break
At Lady Katherine Respite Care we recognise the need for carers to be able to take a break, secure in the knowledge that their relative or friend will be safe and well looked after while they take a well deserved holiday.
We have a purpose built respite apartment that is specially designed for respite care. With a direct dial telephone in their room respite residents can keep in touch with family and friends if they wish.
Clients can also use a Respite stay with us to bridge the time between leaving hospital and going back home. A time to be pampered, to have staff on call and to help re- build confidence after an operation.
If you would like to pre book a stay with us please contact us on 01564 772415.